Friday 9 January 2015

Classes

After a lovely Christmas and New Year break I am very excited that upholstery classes at Hessian & Twine are starting again. Tomorrow is the first of the Saturday workshops and the Tuesday evening and Friday morning classes start next week.** There are some spaces left so if you are interested please do send me an email. I am looking forward to seeing my students and meeting the new students who have signed up. I can't wait to see the projects my students will be working on in 2015 and the beautiful fabrics that will be chosen to cover them. Katie Finch at Griffin Interiors has the new Colefax and Fowler and Jane Churchill collections in stock if you are looking for some inspiration.

New season fabric books at Griffin Interiors

Some photos below to inspire you also...

Florals and stripes (from Ben Pentreath, London)

Chair and a headboard (from Instagram)

Mix-matched dining chairs (from follows.com)
Pretty green and white for Spring (from Instagram)
Happy upholstering!

** If you are interested in upholstery classes during the day on a Tuesday or Wednesday please visit Jan Donley Upholstery.

No comments:

Post a Comment